INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIALS
Need some inspirational ideas on how to match your LACELLE™ cosmetic lens with makeup and how to take care of your contact lenses?
Check out the tutorials below! The tutorials are here to help you, as well as inspire you to recreate your own looks!
WEARING YOUR LENSES TAKES ONLY A FEW EASY STEPS
- Put one of the lenses on the tip of the index finger. Be sure the lens is right-side-out (the edges should turn up, not out)
- Look straight ahead. Pull down your lower eye lid with the middle finger of the same hand.
- Pull the top lid up with the index finger of the other hand and look up.
- Gently put lens on the lower white of the eye.
- Remove your index finger and release your eyelid.
- Look down, and close your eyes for a moment. The lens will center itself.
- Repeat for the other eye.
- Now you can put your makeup and enjoy your day.
EASY STEPS ON WEARING YOUR CONTACT LENSES
1 Put one of the lenses on the tip of the index finger
2 Look straight ahead. Pull down your lower eyelid
3 Pull the top lid up with the index finger and look up