Diclaimer: Images from Bausch+Lomb official website.
It has been quite sometime since my last contact lens review.
I believe that most of you have heard of BAUSCH & LOMB latest product launched last September. Yes, I am talking about Lacelle Jewel contact lens.
Stay until the end of my blog as there is an exciting contest for everyone!
Although I could not be at that event due to personal commitments, but that doesn’t stop me from getting myself 2 Boxes of Lacelle Color to try out!
BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle Series; Jewel, Color & Limbal.
The Lacelle Limbal series comes in 3 sets of colours with are Modest Black & Tender Brown. Both work to make the eyes appear bigger the subtle way.
As for the Lacelle Color series, they have 4 unique color options that will bring a brighter and attractive eyes.
latest Jewel series has a unique lace pattern design that makes your eyes literally pop! With 7 colors to match with your daily OOTDs, I am sure that you will be turning heads everywhere you go.
Benefits of Lacelle Jewel
- Unique lens design for perfect lens fit that enhances cosmetic effect.
- Great comfort as thin lens with center thickness of 0.078mm with water content of 38%.
- Lens materials are of reducing lens dehydration, for excellent comfort.
- Unique jewel pattern which gives more depth and sparkle for distinctive eyes.
- FDA approved color pigment with color embedding technology which creates safe and comfortable lens.
- Lacelle Jewel has been proven to be non-toxic and non-irritant to the eye.
All the BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle lenses are of monthly disposable and is available at all major optical outlets.
1 BOX : RM68 nett
2 BOXES : RM110 nett
**inclusive of 6% GST
R E V I E W
Lacelle Color‘s packaging is very attractive compared to it’s other rivals in the market. Small and compact, it is easily carried in your travelling makeup bag. You will need to purchase two boxes if your readings for both eyes are different. One box contains 2 monthly soft lens which comes in easy open blister pack.
BAUSCH & LOMB‘s contact lens have always been my favourite when it comes to monthlies. One thing about most daily contact lens is they can get pretty dry and I always have difficulties when it comes to removing them at the end of the day. Usually, I will go for grey, brown or black color lens as they compliment me best. Itching to try some brighter color; eg. Violet, on my next purchase 😀
Lacelle Color Sparkling Brown lens <3
I deliberately wear Lacelle Color one whole day to test out the comfort level without apply eyedrops. I know this is not advisable. I do bring eyedrops with me whenever I go out but having a high tendency to forget does not serve me any purpose. Well, unless it starts to annoy the hell out of me.
I am surprised that I do not feel any disturbances the whole day. No dryness, no eyesore. Nothing. What I am even more impressed of is I was able to remove those contact lens without applying any eyedrop before hand (Which I usually have to with other brands of daily contact lens as it will be too dry and get stuck to my cornea, urgh). The other brands which I can recall not failing me is Miacare and Freshlook but let’s talk about them some other day.
The brown color was subtle and not too outstanding. It’s wider circumference allows my eyes to appear bigger naturally. Things can get quite disturbing if you are looking at a extraordinary enlarged pupil at times but luckily, Lacelle Color does not over do the effects.
Overall, I am starting to take liking over Lacelle Color series. Very comfortable, looks presentable at all occasions and most importantly, easy removal. I don’t know how long this will last but let’s hope it stays the same. I would love to try it’s latest sibling, the Lacelle Jewel someday 🙂
C O N T E S T
This is the moment you are waiting for.
Do make sure you follow all the steps below to be eligible for a pair of FREE BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle Jewel cosmetic lens!
- Post a photo of yourself in your FACEBOOK wearing ANY of BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle cosmetic lens. HASHTAG #ILoveLacelleJewel.
- Describe why would you love to try BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle Jewel cosmetic lens.
- Remember to make your post public. Get as many friends to ‘Like’ your post. To qualify, each post must at least receive 50 likes.
- Upon hitting 50 ‘Likes’, PM BAUSCH & LOMB Malaysia Facebook to inform them and 30 lucky winners will receive a pair of FREE BAUSCH & LOMB Lacelle Jewel cosmetic lens!
- Remember to ‘Like’ BAUSCH & LOMB Malaysia in order to join!
Contest ends 30th November 2015.
Good luck to all of you and do let me know if you are one of the lucky winners! 😀